At PolySource, we pride ourselves on the technical problem-solving abilities of our consultants in the field. We consistently aim to provide the best solutions for our customers, which is why our field experts are trained at every level of plastic program development. To showcase this expertise, we have provided several case studies that emphasize the PolySource advantage. We’re not just your average plastic resin distribution company; we are your partner in delivering technical solutions that your business benefits from.
This OEM built racks for server rooms and sought to achieve corporate sustainability goals with the plastic parts they produced.
- They needed 35% certified Post-Consumer Recycled (PCR) content in their racking applications
- 75% certified PCR content
- UL94 rated 5VA/V0 @ 1.5mm resin
- Must meet mechanical property requirements
- UL94 rated 5VA/V0, 35% certified PCR product
- Met application’s flame and mechanical needs
- Certified PCR feedstocks
Advantages of New Material
- Didn’t sacrifice mechanical performance when compared to a virgin grade
- Customer has translated this to more applications to help achieve their sustainability goals
- PolySource created a stocking program to manage customers’ lack of manufacturing space to help reduce lead times